Friday, May 25, 2007

Technorati And Blog Search Engine Optimization

If you have a Blog and want to rank high in the Search Engines, Technorati is a must. Technorati is a social collaboration of blogs with tags.

It is very easy. Go to Technorati.com and sign up, enter your blog in their directory and pick the terms (keywords) you think someone will type in to find your blog. Technorati is important because it is a very popular site and ranks very well in the search engines and has a great Alexa rank.

Technorati now ranks the blogs by the # of people who favorite them. If you have a blog and want to favorite my blog, I will return the favor, just leave your blog address in the comment section of this post. If you rank well in Technorati, you will rank better in the search engines.

This is my tip for today. This is the #1 place you want to have your blog listed. Take some time and look around on their site, it is a great site.

1 comment:

web domain registration said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!