Monday, February 19, 2007

New Blogger Released

I know the new blogger has been released for a little while now, but was letting them get the kinks out before switching over. I recently switched and was amazed by the ease of use, variety of options, functionallity, and nice layouts.

If you blog and have not switched to the new blogger, you may consider switching. Before you do, you may want to save a copy of your old template so that it will be easier to modify your new template. Blogger keeps your old copy, but it may be easier to save your template on your hard-drive for easy access. the main reason for this is the fact that you will loose most all of your links in your sidebar and all modifications, but they are easy to add back.

I have self taught myself on html and consider myself to be a novice, but the new blogger functions allow you to set up a blog without any technical knowledge of html or any other codes. Hopefully most of the bugs are worked out, but I am sure there will be some that will pop up as time goes on. I will be posting tips and tricks for using the new blogger in upcoming posts or you can post a question here for assistance. If I know the answer, I will be more than happy to help you, or if I do not know the answer, I will try to look it up for you. I guess you can say I am just a nice guy! I definitely believe in the motto-treat others the way you would want to be treated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. The new blogger is sooo easy to use folks. It really is. Your blog is so useful and full of information. keep up the good work.

Thanks

Stuart http://makemoneyonlineinstanty.blogspot.com